Sunday, May 1, 2011

All things Kaiser

I stumbled across the fact that Kaisercraft had a Design team call (which ends today eek!!). Check their blog here for more details.

Naturally, I didn't have time to come up with eight new projects but looking back through my recent projects I found a lot of Kaisercraft products. Obviously I have a thing for Kaisercraft lol.

First up I have two layouts with the Up Up and Away Range.



I can't remember the name of this range but the oranges and blues made a really vibrant colour scheme. This was a challenge pack from my local Scrapbook Shop Angels R Scrappin.


Some black and grey elegance (and I think most of a sheet of rubons!!) from the After Five Collection.


Papers from one of the earlier boy ranges combined with woven embellishments from Rewind.


The Jungle Bug collection features some very cute bugs to go with two of my little bugs....


Here is my Prairie Lane Card Set which I taught at Angel's R Scrappin.


I also designed and taught a card class using the yummy Tea at Elsie's range. Here are two of the cards.


Thanks for joining in me in my little review of my Kaisercraft projects.

Happy Scrapping

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...