Thursday, May 26, 2011

Playing catch up....

I am catching up on some of the Mini Challenges over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge this month.

The first mini challenge was to create a project using this sketch from the Sketch Support site. I hadn't visited this site before and I have to say I am now in love. The double page sketches are amazing. I will definately be adding Sketch Support to my favourites.

Here is my take on the sketch using of course my May Counterfeit Kit.


I have added in some stamping with one of my new Stampin' Up! "Extreme Elements" stamps and the Happy Birthday came from "Grunge Rock". So nice to finally have some boy stamps that aren't baby boy.

The stars were cut with my Big Shot and different size star punches. The border was cut using my Curly Label punch and sliding it along. It makes a really cool edge.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Great masculine card. Love the blue with the orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great card - I'm pinning it for future reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get into those mini challenges next month. So far, I've just dug into my kits and used them, doing my own thing.

    Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...