Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Style Lounge - Shabby Chic

On the Aussie Scrap Source Blog they are running a new weekly reader's challenge. Each week they reveal a new style from one of their amazing design team and your mission is to create a layout in that style. They have some prizes up for grabs too.

The first style featured was Shabby Chic and featured some gorgeous samples from Janine Koczwara. I based my layout on her first sample layout.

 Here is a closer look at some of the layers and this sweet photo that I adore of my mum and I.

Isn't that little butterfly stick pin sweet. Lisa Walsh makes them and Vicki has them for sale at Angels R Scrappin.

Hope you find the time to try out some different styles. I think this will be a really fun challenge.

Happy scrapping

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...