Friday, January 25, 2013

Another day in Paradise

Hi guys,

I played along with the ScrapFit colour inspiration workout for this month.

Here is the gorgeous inspiration photo


Very calm and serene!

And here is my take on the challenge



Some more photos for my Fiji album (wow that is like 2 whole pages in 11 months now- better slow down wink)

The journalling reads:

"Beautiful weather, soaking in the pool, a short stroll along the beach to an amazing buffet dinner and the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. I could get used to this. Fiji Shangri-La".



I used a background sheet from Stampin' Up! (It was a travel collection that featured orange, navy and kraft) and my bottomless box of paper scraps to assemble the base of the layout.

I then went searching for embellishments in co-ordinating colours. I am seriously considering re-sorting my embellishments into colour groups rather than by type. It seems to be the way I look for things lately eg I need something "blue" for that corner rather than I need a brad. Not sure which way to go there. It could be an interesting weekend project.

How do you store your embellishments? Do you have any tips??

Happy scrapping

Lisa J

2 comments:

  1. absolutely positively gorgeous! and slowly but surely guarantees that it will all be spectacular in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous color scheme! I love that little cluster. Beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...